Thursday, July 4, 2013

مفضلاتي لشهر يونيو June's Favorites


 An English Version is Provided

 السلام عليكم

أدري اننا صرنا 5 يوليو و مرة صباح الليل ، بس مشوا لي هي ، 
البوست خفيف و زريف ان شا الله xD

طبعاً المفضلات ماهي للمكياج بس ، حتكون منوعة من كزا اتجاه

فـ يلا نبدأ بسم الله :

Hey there,

I know I'm kinda behind my posts' schedule but bare with me please :p

My favorites don't only have makeup favs. It'll be many items which I liked during the month

Let's get started now, shall we? ;D

حنبدأ بحاجات البنات هيهي
First, the girly stuff :p

ماسكارا ماكس فاكتور ، 2000 سعرة حرارية لكثافة درامية ، باللون الأسود
Max Factor 2000 Calorie Dramatic Volume Mascara


في البداية ، مرة ما حبيتها و حسيتها ما سوت ولا شي

بس بعدين قررت أديها فرصة و أحطها بحيث إني أرفع جفن العين و فعلاً زبطت حمدلله

أدتني سواد و طول مرة حلوين و ما كتلت الرموش و تنشف بشكل سريع نوعاً ما
When I tried it for the first time, I hated it. It gave me no effect whatsoever!

But then I decided to give it another chance, and I applied it with lifting my eyelid and it worked!

It made my lashes more black-ish and extremely long and beautiful!

Didn't get clumpy or runny. It dried fast.


  بعد كدا ، القلم المرطب من كلينيك النسخة المطورة بدرجة الكاراميل
Next, Clinique's Chubby Stick 
Intense Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
in Curviest Caramel


أحلى شي في المنتج دا ، انه يرطب الشفايف و يديها لون بنفس الوقت ، أحسن من النسخة الأولية بكتير بالنسبالي

و يفك لي أزمة كتير ، لأنه الأيام دي شفايفي بتنشف كأننا في الشتا ! ماعرف شكله الوقت عندها ملخبط هع

What I like about this product is that it moisturizes the lips and gives it color at the same time, and it is way better than the old version in my opinion.

This lip balm has helped me a lot, my lips are becoming dry nowadays even though we're in the summer!! :/


منقذ البشرية ، كريم كلاريسيل لحب الشباب
Skin "Superman", Clearasil's Acne fighter


الكريم دا يقضي على حب الشباب خلال 4 ساعات بس ، تحطوه عالحبة و هو حينشفها و ينظفها بسرعة
يفضل استعماله 3 مرات باليوم لنتيجة أحسن

من أول تجربة الحمدلله نفع معايا و فك لي أزمات كتير و الحمدلله ما يسيب أثر للحبة

This big guy here fights acne within 4 hours! You just have to apply it and it will make it dry and clean, it's recommended to be applied 3 times a day. 

From the very first time, it has worked wonders with me and never left a scar :D


بخاخ الزيت بجوز الهند الخام للشعر 
Pure Coconut Oil Spray

فايدته انه يدي لمعة صحية للشعر و يمنع التقصف و طيران الخصلات و يطول الشعر طبعاً
أنا أوريدي أحب ريحة النارجين، أحسها ناعمة و منعنشة ، و مرة فاد شعري و لاحظت التغيير فيله

أخدته من صيدلية بووتس

It gives a healthy shine to the hair and keeps your hair from flying like a frankenstein's wife :p
I LOVE the smell of coconut, I think of it as a soft and refreshing scent. And this spray really helped my hair and I noticed a huge difference in the before and after process.

I bought it from Boots.


معطر للجو برائحة اللافِندر من ديورانس
Durance's Home Perfume in Lavender


ليا فترة كنت أدور عن شي بريحة اللافندر لأنه معروف عنها مهدئة للأعصاب و محسنة للمزاج و حركات صعبة كدا
فقررت أجرب محل ديورانس الي في مجمع العرب ، و عندهم مجموعات مرة جميلة و ان شا الله حجرب حاجات تانية من عندهم في المستقبل القريب

I was looking for the lavender scent because we all know how it can help in improving your mood and calming your stress and all ;D, so I decided to try this new store called Durance which is located in Mall of Arabia, they have a very beautiful collection and I will definitely visit them again.

تاني شي الأكل
Next on the list is, FOOD

سلسة كيلوقز الخاصة ، بالشوفان و العسل
Kellogg's Special Oats and Honey Cereal


أول مرة دقته ، أدمنته و وقعت في غرامه و كل حاجة 
يا جماعة الطعم جي من العالم الموازي الإبداااعي

طعم العسل الخفيف لمن يختلط مع قرمشة الكورن فليكس و ليونة الشوفان ، 
ياااااا ربااااه 
* بالله ما يجي أتوظف في الماركتنج على طول ؟ لوول *

لا بس من جد دا ألز كورن فليكس دقته في حياته ، 
و نسبة الألياف فيله عالية و فيله 7 أنواع فيتامين
و يساعد على انقاص الوزن على فكرة :) !!

The first time I tasted it, I fell in LOVE with it! It feels like I'm in heaven's food

The light sweet taste of honey gets mixed with the crunchiness of the corn flakes along with the soft delicate oats ugh! ADDICTED <3

Not to mention it has 7 vitamins and plenty of fibers and the most important thing is that it helps you loose weight :D!

تالت و آخر حاجة هي الكتاب
The Final Part is my Fav. Book

كتاب تطهير للكاتب مهنا طيب
Tat'heer (Purification) by Muhnna Tayyb
 

كتاب خفيف كقراءة لكن ثقيل و غني بالمعنى و الهدف
مهنا طيب جمع اقتباسات و قصص بسيطة تعلمنا نتعايش مع الألم ونتخذه سلاح للمقاومة و السعادة
و يوضح لنا كيف احنا ماخدين فكرة غلط عن الألم

مرة حبيت الكتاب و اتعلمت منه كتير
و الي يضحك ان كان كل تفكيري كان تقبل الألم يكمن في الشخصية المازوخية

أنصحكم تقرأوا الكتاب ، حيغير حياتكم

تلاقوه في فيرجين

It's a light book, but sure has a lot of important meanings and ideas.
The writer presented quotes and short stories about learning to cope with pain and the importance of taking it as a weapon to fight against darkness and to be happy with it!
It corrects the wrong idea of pain.

I totally loved the book and it taught me a lot!
What's so funny is, all I could think about is " Maso, Maso, Maso " xP lol

This book will change your life, trust me :)

You'll find it in Virgin Mega Stores

و بكدا خلصنا مفضلات شهر جون 

يهمني أعرف آرائكم في قسم التعليقات أسفل أو أنقزوا لي عالتويتر و كلموني هناك ، حنبسط كتير

اعملوا لي فولو عالمدونة من يمين الصفحة ، و آكاونتي عالتويتر حتلاقوه هناك كمان

حستناكم 

ابقوا سُعداء ~

- بيانولا

Aaaand we're done.

I'd like to know what you guys think by writing in the comment section below or send me on twitter, I'll be very happy.

Follow my blog by clicking on the blue tab on the right side of the screen
and don't forget to check out my twitter account as well.

I'll be waiting

Stay happy xx

- Bayanola

4 comments:

  1. I love the Maxfactor mascara it's one of my favourites too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post :)

    I have Pure Coconut Oil Spray too!I love the smell
    Somehow it only look great when I use it on fresh clean hair! but after that my hair will look too oily :(
    I don't know maybe it doesn't work on oily hair! Or maybe i spray too much !>_<

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get that problem too when I spray waay to much lol
    We should be careful when we use it hehe

    thank u xoxox

    ReplyDelete